“Bilingual Communications, Inc., has helped us to truly ‘Bridge the Gap’ by culturally adapting several video scripts into Spanish. We enjoy working with them and find their services very valuable to our organization.”
We have extensive experience translating scripts, recording Spanish video voice-overs and appearing as on-camera talent. We can provide male and female native Spanish speakers, and have access to a local state-of-the-art recording studio. We can deliver your program in Dat Tape, Digital, 1", 3/4", or CD Formats.
Translating for the screen is very different from translating a document, and involves many factors. Two of the most important are timing and audience analysis. Saying something in Spanish takes approximately 25% longer than it does in English; therefore, timing is critical. Also, when working in Spanish, it is particularly important to accurately determine the target audience, since the language varies considerably from one Spanish-speaking group to another.
Since 1991 we have translated scripts and recorded the Spanish voice-over for more than 80 videos. They include:
- GlaxoSmithKlein - "Living with Hay Fever," Big Orange Audio Series.
- NC Agency for Public Telecommunications - "WIC Success Story Testimonial"
- RTI International - "Wee Wheezers" Asthma Information video
- Eagle Video Productions - "The Benefts of Breastfeeding"
- Textile/Clothing Technology Corporation - Since 1991 we have translated over 30 video scripts for interactive educational CD-ROM-based programs on sewing machinery and other equipment.
- Carolina Power & Light - "Safety: It's Your Job"
- Golden Corral Restaurants - "More Than A Franchise Opportunity," "Ticketz," "The Utility Beat," Computer Based Employee Training programs, etc.
- Doane Pet Care - "Welcome to DPC"
- Artizon Video Productions - "Lasik Eye Surgery Benefits"
- A Texas Border Patrol Training Program - "The Protection of the Ozone Layer and the Illegal Importation of CFCs"
- Wake Medical Center Emergency Department
Click on Audio Work Samples to hear some of our work.